Congressman James Comer (KY-01) is proud to announce, six students from the First District of Kentucky have received appointments to these United States Service Academies.
The following students have received appointments:
- Jackson Beal, Marshall County High School
- Tyler Cooper, McCraken County High School and the United States Military Preparatory Academy
- Riley Wharton, Logan County High School
- Warren Bryce Richardson, Campbellsville High School
Air Force Academy
- Alli Kearns, Todd County Central High School
- Michael Sanford, Taylor County High School
- Tucker Oglesby, Muhlenberg County High School
“It is my privilege to recommend such deserving students to these Service Academies. They each have the qualities to make them successful in their respective Academies. I know they will represent their families, communities and the first district with honor,” said Comer.
To apply for a Military Academy Nomination for the Class of 2022, please visit Congressman Comer’s website: https://comer.house.gov/services/military-academy-nominations. If you have any questions, please contact Kaity Wolfe at Kaity.Wolfe@mail.house.gov.