Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed


There are several ways to contact our office. Please choose the service with which you need assistance:

Send an Email

If you do not know the four digit +4 extension for your ZIP code, please check the U.S. Postal Service website for more information.

You can also send an email regarding pending legislation by entering your zip code below and completing the contact form or contact one of our offices via phone or US mail.



As a member of the U.S. House of Representatives, I do not have jurisdiction over state and local matters such as construction projects, Kentucky schools, utility or water charges. Therefore, you may wish to contact your representatives in the Kentucky General Assembly to share your concerns with them directly. As the government officials with jurisdiction over these matters, I am confident they would appreciate hearing your thoughts. Contact information for Kentucky state legislators is available at the following website:

I also do not have jurisdiction in matters pertaining to civil or criminal cases. Due to House ethics rules, I must refrain from involvement in any legal proceedings including family court matters such as child custody, child support, and divorce issues.  I cannot give legal advice or intervene in legal disputes. I would encourage you to reach out to local law enforcement if you are aware of criminal behavior or activity. Information regarding Kentucky State Police locations and how to contact them is available at the following website: